In a few weeks, we will be publishing the most eagerly awaited rankings list in Louisiana: The first annual Silicon Bayou 100.
The Silicon Bayou 100 ranks the 100 people who have done the coolest stuff and have most influenced Louisiana’s startup, entrepreneurial, tech, and digital communities this year.
This is our first year publishing the list, so put your nominating hats on!
To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill out this form with the names of the people you think have done the coolest stuff in and for the Louisiana digital community this year. Be sure to explain what they have done that you think is so cool. Feel free to nominate as many people as you can think of.
What does “done something cool” mean?
- Launched the next big start-up
- Created an innovative product
- Displayed leadership skills in tech or entrepreneurship
- Funded some awesome companies
- Provided above and beyond advice and mentoring
- Supported and contributed to Louisiana’s startup and tech community
- Accomplished something amazing–in business or in life
- Donated significant money or time to a worthy cause
- Etc. — You be the judge
You have a few weeks to get your nominations in (we’ll stop taking them October 15th, 2011 at midnight). Then we’ll spend a couple of weeks narrowing down the list before we unveil the 2011 rankings and post pictures for everyone to see.
Side note: All individuals selected for the Silicon Bayou 100 will be contact prior to the official publishing of the list. Pictures and nomination information will not be displayed without permission. If you or someone you know would make a great judge for the Silicon Bayou 100, drop us a line: email@example.com.