Hanley is interested in talking to people doing the unthinkable and finding out their story and how others can learn from them. Just last week, he interviewed Jared Loftus from CollegeDistrict.com and found out about Loftus’ career as a serial entrepreneur and his advice for others.
During his interview, Loftus said, “This entrepreneur thing is tough, you’ve got to surround yourself with good people, whether they work for you or not.” For more tips from Loftus, click here.
So far, Hanley has interviewed the following people:
- Jared Loftus: Shake Them Haters Off (The DOcast)
- Dan Andrews: The Travel + Business Hacker (The DOcast)
- Sean Simone: Starting a Tribe + Giveaway (The DOcast)
- Jay Ducote: The Bite & Booze Blogger
- Gaye Sandoz, The Shelf Jeannie
The DOcast also has a great lineup of future guests, including:
- Glenda McKinley (GMc+Company Advertising)
- Paul Dietzel (Anedot)
- Justin Gold (Justin’s Nut Butter)
- Cliff Ravenscraft (Podcast Answer Man)
- Pat Flynn (Smart Passive Income)
We’d like to thank our April sponsor: Search Influence. Want to be a sponsor? Email email@example.com!