The Louisiana chapter of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is celebrating its class of 2014 fellows graduating from the Accelerator Program this week at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW). The event will take place on March 27th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at Harrah’s Hotel and Casino near the NOEW hub on Fulton Street.
The EO program gives qualifying entrepreneurs the tools, knowledge and skills needed to grow their businesses.
Only four percent of businesses ever reach $1 million in sales, the key criteria for the accelerator. The five participating businesses, all based in the state, have all reached this milestone.
The new class joins previous classes numbering almost 10. They 2014 class includes:
- Charlie Davis, owner of Liquid Ventures, a two-in-one company that focuses on launching and nurtuting startups, as well as a consulting firm that works at the juncture of politics, technology and emerging media.
- Josh Goodson, owner of Tiger Shredding & Recycling, which provides shredding and recycling services.
- Matt Lundy, owner of REI Promos, a company that focuses on transforming the promotional buying experience through fast turnarounds, exceptional pricing, and dependable delivery.
- Chad Olivier, owner of The Olivier Group, specializing in comprehensive wealth management and retirement planning for physicians, dentists, business owners, famiilies and retirees.
- Dustin Puryear, owner of Puryear IT, a provider of technology-based solutions for both medium and small sized businesses.
“We are proud to honor these graduates for their success in expanding and developing their businesses. We hope to continue the Accelerator program’s great success in supporting the future entrepreneurs to come,” said EO Chapter Chair Adam Bermudez.