AR|PR has offices in both Atlanta and New Orleans and is now one of the fastest growing technology PR agencies in the country. The company team is experiencing record growth, including multiple client renewals and the addition of six new clients this quarter.
Outside of their two locations, the firm now has an international reach with clients in Australia, Brazil, Germany, India, Israel, the United Kingdom and the United States.
“Some of the most innovative companies from around the world chose AR|PR because of our proven ability to drive results and provide great client service,” said Anna Ruth Williams, AR|PR founder and CEO. “Every day, our employees come to work ready to do whatever it takes to #makenews and #driveleads for their clients. It’s this type of unwavering commitment, combined with our marketing and PR expertise, that has enabled us to achieve so much growth, so quickly.”
Earlier this year AR|PR announced they were one of the first tech-focused firms nationwide to offer lead generation, which is part of their 360-degree approach to help clients. Three clients are entering their fourth year of engagement and another is entering its fifth.
“The only thing better than a new client is a retained client,” said senior vice president Blair Broussard. “In our fourth year of business, we’re already extending our client relationships beyond the industry average, which proves that both our company culture and marcom approach works. We’re confident and excited to continue bucking industry trends for many years to come.”
Below are the newest AR|PR clients:
- 352 Inc. (Atlanta) – 352 Inc. is a digital product development agency with a passion for turning big ideas into compelling websites and software.
- IRONSCALES (Tel-Aviv) – IRONSCALES is the first phishing mitigation solution to combine human intelligence with machine learning.
- Office Practicum (Horsham, Pa.) – Office Practicum is the fastest growing electronic health record (EHR) in the pediatric medicine market.
- PowWow Mobile (San Francisco) – PowWow Mobile enables enterprises to transform any Windows or web application into a native mobile app in days.
- Sovos Compliance (Boston) – Sovos Compliance is a global leader in business-to-government tax compliance and reporting software.
- Xplore Technologies (Austin) – Xplore Technologies makes the most complete line of ultra-rugged, fully rugged and rugged tablet PCs.