After a full day of pitch competitions on Monday of New Orleans Entrepreneur Week, Tuesday, March 21 is the start of NOEW Interactive, a three-day track open to the public featuring content designed to spark inspiration and new thinking.
Packed with panels, keynotes and networking opportunities, NOEW Interactive provides value for all. While the full schedule is available via noew.org, we’ve rounded up a few of the can’t miss events happening tomorrow.
- Not Ya Mama’s Marketing: How to Drive Leads & #MakeNews in the Digital Age 10:00am — AOS Stage
- Investing in Our Youth: Homegrown, Diverse Leadership for New Orleans Tech 10:00am — The Boardroom
- A Keynote with Kelly Hoey: Your Modern Roadmap to Networking in a Hyper Connected World 11:00am — Cox Business Stage
- Civic Innovation Summit 2:00pm — The Library at the Ogden
- Inclusive Innovation: Can Entrepreneurship Drive a More Equitable New Orleans? 2:30pm — LookFar Stage
- A Keynote with Leslie Miley 4:00pm — Cox Business Stage
- The Delta Entrepreneur Showcase 5:00 pm — Camp Street Stage
- Chamber After 5 5:30pm — Urban South Brewery
New Orleans Entrepreneur Week is the “Mardi Gras of entrepreneurship,” home to more than 125 events throughout the week that engage a network of entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, non-profits, students, and professionals. For more information, visit noew.org.