There’s a whole new creative conference series headed to Baton Rouge next month. Launched by ThreeSixtyEight, Assembly Required exists to gather people together who want to creatively improve our communities.
“Women in Leadership focuses on the power of women in leadership positions by highlighting some of the most talented women in leadership on a local and national level,” shared ThreeSixtyEight. “Join in as these women share their wisdom and give practical advice for applying their successful practices to your own life.”
The speakers featured at the event include:
- Dima Ghawi, Leadership Speaker and Coach
- Lisa Wang, Co-Founder at SheWorx, 4-time US National Champion Gymnast
- Christina Troitino, Channel Marketing Manager at Facebook, Contributing Writer at Forbes
- Elizabeth Brooks, CMO/CSO/GM Growth, Brand, and Digital Leader
- Mayor Sharon Broome, Mayor of Baton Rouge
- Alejandra Juan, Communications Director of Louisiana Department of Veteran Affairs
- Karen Case, Old School Eats and the Assembly’s caterer
Each event will provide pragmatic takeaways following a fireside chat with speakers, a Q&A session, and dinner prepared by a local chef. There will be on event per quarter.
A limited number of tickets are on sale now. For additional details and registration, click here.