We’re excited to announce the nominations are now open for the 2012 Silicon Bayou 100, a list of 100 people who have done the coolest stuff in Louisiana entrepreneurship and tech and have most influenced Louisiana’s startup, entrepreneurial, tech, and digital communities this year. Last year was the first year this list was published, making round two even more exciting and crucial that everyone gets their votes in.
You are welcome to nominate as many people you can think of, including yourself, and be sure to include why you think the person being nominated has done something cool. You can do so by filling out this form. Last year, Molly described “done something cool” as:
- Launched the next big startup
- Created an innovative product
- Displayed leadership skills in tech or entrepreneurship
- Funded some awesome companies
- Provided above and beyond advice and mentoring
- Supported and contributed to Louisiana’s startup and tech community
- Accomplished something amazing–in business or in life
- Donated significant money or time to a worthy cause
- Etc. — You be the judge
Nominations are due by midnight on November 7th, 2012 so hurry up and tell us why you or someone you know should be listed in the second annual Silicon Bayou 100!
Side note: All individuals selected for the Silicon Bayou 100 will be contact prior to the official publishing of the list. Pictures and nomination information will not be displayed without permission. If you or someone you know would make a great judge for the Silicon Bayou 100, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org.