We wanted to take a brief timeout to celebrate our 1000th Article on SiliconBayouNews.com!
1000 posts on SiliconBayouNews.com and all signs point to more growth in 2013! Over the last (almost) two years the SBN Team has been bringing you exclusive news, first looks at new startups and products, and inside features with the regions most talented entrepreneurs.
As we enter our third year of covering the startups, entrepreneurs, and investors across Louisiana, we look forward to an even bigger and better year of coverage. From Baton Rouge Entrepreneur Week, to last week’s Silicon Bayou 100 Party, to New Orleans Entrepeneur Week to Launch Fest, entrepreneurship in Louisiana never stops and we never stop covering it!
Without you, the entrepreneurs, investors, techies, and startup enthusiasts, Silicon Bayou News would have never made it. So, we send out a big THANK YOU!
Here are a few random facts about our 1000 articles.
- Silicon Bayou News averages 11,000 uniques/month and over 130,000 page views/month.
- Our first article was published on March 22, 2011. It consisted of 157 words and used a photo we stole from google images.
- We’ve had two successful Silicon Bayou 100 lists and release parties. The 2012 party over 300 people honored 100 members of the community.
- The most popular article in terms of page views was Angel Investor Tax Credit Bill Signed Into Law with 30,724 views.
- The most popular article in terms of likes/tweets was this year’s alphabetical list of the Silicon Bayou 100.
Thank you all again for the support and we look forward to a fantastic 2013!