The Idea Village announced today the headliners and Keynote Speakers coming to the city for New Orleans Entrepreneur Week, March 16-22, 2013.
NOEW 2013 is expected to attract over 3,000 of the nation’s most innovative business leaders, financiers, entrepreneurs, and students for the week’s 55 scheduled events.
Event headliners include Walter Isaacson, President and CEO of Aspen Institute; Hamdi Ulukaya, President, Founder, and CEO of Chobani; and Dana Mauriello, Director of New Business Opportunities for Etsy.
In addition to the headliners, representatives from Fortune 500 companies, investors, and entrepreneurs will participate:
- Jim Coulter: Founding Partner, TPG Capital, L.P.
- Donna Fenn: author; contributing editor, Inc. Magazine
- Nick Friedman: Co-Founder, College Hunks Hauling Junk, College Hunks Moving
- Patti Greene: Professor, Babson College; National Academic Director, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- David Hall: Revolution Ventures
- New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu
- Mary Matalin: Political Consultant
- Kathryn Minshew: Founder, The Muse
- Wendell Pierce: star of HBO’s hit show “Treme”
- Jeff Pulver: Founder, FWD, VON Coalition, Vivox; Co-Founder, 3-Rings, Vonage
- Bridgette Sexton: Google for Entrepreneurs
- Margaret Spellings: Former U.S. Secretary of Education; Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Advisory Council
- Robbert Vorhoff: General Atlantic
- Alan Weinkrantz: Global PR Expert
- Tina Wells: Founder, Buzz Marketing; Huffington Post blogger; Black Enterprise columnist
For more information, visit ideavillage.org and use hash tags #NOEW2013 and #WhatsNextNOLA on Twitter.