Inc Magazine’s Grow Your Company Conference (GrowCO) is a conference that will bring together big thinkers, successful entrepreneurs, and dynamic headliners in New Orleans on April 10-12, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans.
GrowCO is a mix of business presentations, book signings, networking, and a pitch competition all packed into three days. The conference is expected to sell out, attracting over 600 entrepreneurs and business leaders who want to achieve sizable company growth.
Sir Richard Branson will deliver the opening keynote on April 10th. The keynote will be a, “no-holds-barred conversation where he opens up about his awe-inspiring entrepreneurial journey and ever-growing empire.”
“With GROWCO now in its sixteenth year, we are extremely honored to have Sir Richard Branson join us in New Orleans,” said Bob LaPointe, president of Inc. “The timing is perfect as small business owners and entrepreneurs are now, more than ever, seeking new insights and ideas on how to move their businesses forward.”
Other speakers include:
- Norm Brodsky – Inc. columnist; founder, CitiStorage; partner, Black Gold Suites; and co-author, The Knack: How Street-Smart Entrepreneurs Learn to Handle Whatever Comes Up
- Scott Case – CEO, Startup America Partnership
- Johnny Earle – head chef of a bakery that isn’t, Johnny Cupcakes
- Elle Kaplan – CEO and founding partner, Lexion Capital Management
- John Mackey – co-founder and co-CEO, Whole Foods Market
- Les McKeown – Inc.com, columnist; president and CEO, Predictable Success; author, Predictable Success: Getting Your Organization On the Growth Track – and Keeping It There and The Synergist: How to Lead Your Team to Predictable Success
- Lisa Price – founder and president, Carol’s Daughter; author, Success Never Smelled So Sweet: How I Followed My Nose and Found My Passion
- Paul Spiegelman – founder & CEO The Beryl Companies
- Baratunde Thurston – co-founder Jack & Jill Politics; founder, Cultivated Wit; author, How To Be Black
- Howard A. Tullman – president & CEO of Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy
- Robbie Vitrano – co-founder and chairman, Trumpet; co-founder, The Idea Village; co-owner, Naked Pizza
- Alexa von Tobel – founder and CEO of LearnVest.com
The new Enrich Your Pitch! Competition is also an expected highlight of the week. It’s a fast-paced, 90-second pitch competition for capital. Inc’s, “all star panel of seasoned experts,” will pick the winner after a question and answer round. Winners will also receive a package valued at $3,390, including a private mentoring session with a GrowCO speaker, coverage of their win on Inc.com, and two passes to the 2013 Inc. 500|5000 Conference.
For those of you already registered for Enrich Your Pitch, check out these Inc.com articles about creating a great pitch:
- How to Master Your Elevator Pitch
- How to Write an Elevator Pitch
- 4 Tips For Pitching Your Business in 2 Minutes
We’d like to thank SBN’s March sponsors: Federated Sample and Search Influence. Want to be a sponsor? Email Julia@SiliconBayouNews.com!