The 5th annual New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW) is kicking off later today at Gallier Hall! The schedule is packed with presentations and keynotes, pitch competitions, and seminars that will teach you about all kinds of entrepreneurship. The event’s today kick off at 9:00 am with an opening keynote from Tina Wells.
- Opening Keynote: Tina Wells 9:00am – 10:00am
- 2013 Water Challenge: A day of Inspiration, Innovation & Leadership! 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Managing the Books: You’re out of your parent’s basement, now what? 10:15am – 11:15am
- Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age 10:15am – 11:15am
- Brand Building on a Budget 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Mobile App Development 101: So You Want to Build a Mobile App? 11:30am – 12:30pm
- From Backpacker to CEO: Book Signing 12:00pm – 12:45pm
- Build Happy Customers Through Research Design and Insight 1:15pm – 2:15pm
- Social Media for Startups: Create, Launch and Implement a Winning Strategy 1:15pm – 2:15pm
- Otherpreneurship: Franchising is More Than Fast Food! 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Failure Fest 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Closing Keynote: Walter Isaacson 3:00pm – 5:00pm
For the full list of NOEW events, click here.