Net2NO, a local meetup in New Orleans for entrepreneurs, innovators, tech enthusiasts and more, knows how to throw an event. Tomorrow, July 2nd, 2013 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM at Marlene’s Place, the organizers are hosting yet another amazing event. Below are details about “Lifehacks Live: You Don’t Even Know What You Don’t Know!” from Net2NO:
We’ve all stumbled upon or created our own shortcuts to getting shit done. Well, as with everything else, there’s now a buzzword for that – lifehacks!
According to Urban Dictionary (the most reputable source on the Internet), a lifehack is defined as “a tool or technique that makes some aspect of one’s life easier or more efficient.”
Legions of sites, like lifehacker.com, exist with the sole purpose of allowing individuals to share their suggestions on how to reduce chaos and make their lives more enjoyable.
So instead of spending hours searching for solutions…alone, come prepared to share a valuable tip with your fellow Net2NO’ers.
Here are a few areas of interest and hacks we love to get the ideas flowing:
- Tech Hacks – Ever read through Stack Overflow and thought, I know a better, easier way to do that? Well….we’re waiting for you to share!
- Drunk Hacks – Ever thought to put your earbuds up your nose then open your mouth really wide to use it as a speaker? Yeah, that actually works.
- Food Hacks – There is a right way to chicken wings, click here.
- Binder Clips – There should be a whole web site devoted to the many magical uses for binder clips
- Sound Hacks – Using an empty toilet paper roll as an iPhone speaker. Better yet, adding solo cups to the ends to amplify the sound. Crank it up!
Why work tirelessly to solve the world’s complex problems when the hack you’ve discovered could be just what someone at Net2NO never knew they needed.
Send us any visuals you may have, or just come prepped to verbally share you hack with the group. We’ll have a few, but would rather have yours to show.