The Idea Village is hosting Shredder Night, one of the Marquee event during NOLATech Week. It’s an open mic event for local entrepreneurs to pitch and “get shredded,” by panelists including Kenneth Purcell of iSeatz, Tim Williamson of The Idea Village, Robbie Vitrano of Naked Pizza, and others.
At the request of the local entrepreneurial community, this is one of the first of many open pitch events where participants can receive real-time feedback.
See below for more quick details:
- WHAT: Shredder Night! A NOLATech Week Marquee Event hosted by The Idea Village
- WHERE: Bellocq (936 Saint Charles Avenue)
- WHEN: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? If you’re an entrepreneur interested in pitching (or know someone who is), please email Victoria Adams,email@example.com.
- **The Challenge: 2-minute pitch, 5-minutes of Q&A with the panel of shredders. No presentation.
- JUST INTERESTED IN WATCHING THE SHOW? Sign up here to get your free ticket.