The Aspen Institute, a educational and policy studies organization based in Washington D.C., has announced its 2014 class of Henry Crown Fellows.
Matt Wisdom, CEO of New Orleans-based digital media supply company TurboSquid, has graced the list of fellows.
The fellowship recognizes entrepreneurial leaders under the age of 45 who tackle the world’s most challenging problems. With a focus on action, each fellow has committed to using his or her resources to launch an initiative with positive impacts.
According to The Aspen Institute, fellows spend four weeks in structured retreat to explore their leadership, core values, vision for “good society” and their desired legacies.
Wisdom joins an impressive group of leaders, including New Orleans city council member LaToya Cantrell, and executives from Warby Parker, Heineken USA and rapper Lupe Fiasco.
“We are delighted with this year’s class of Henry Crown Fellows,” said Peter Reiling, executive director of the program. “For society, they represent a potent force of talent, ready to focus their energies on some of the greatest challenges of our times. For them, they are embarking on a personal journey—a journey ‘from success to significance’—that will change their lives forever. I know. I’m a Henry Crown Fellow too.”
The full list of 2014 Henry Crown Fellows are below:
- LaToya Cantrell, District “B” Councilmember, New Orleans City Council, New Orleans, LA
- Ami Dror, Chief Executive Officer, Dror3 LTD, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Di-Ann Eisnor, Head of Growth and Global Partnerships, Waze, Palo Alto, CA
- Dave Gilboa, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Warby Parker, New York, NY
- Kristen Grimm, Founder and President, Spitfire Strategies, Washington, DC
- Niall Hay, Brand Director, Penske Automotive Group, Inc., Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Andrew Hayek, President and Chief Executive Officer, Surgical Care Affiliates, Glencoe, IL
- Dan Hoffman, Founder and Former CEO, M5 Networks, Brooklyn, NY and Barcelona, Spain
- Wasalu Muhammad Jaco (a.k.a. Lupe Fiasco), President and CEO, 1st & 15th Entertainment Group, Chicago, IL
- Keli Lee, Executive Vice President of Casting and Talent, ABC Entertainment Group, Burbank, CA
- Carl Marci, Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Science Officer, Innerscope Research, Inc., Boston, MA
- Michelle Marciniak, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, SHEEX, Bethlehem, PA
- Gillian Munson, Chief Financial Officer, XO Group, Inc., New York, NY
- Javier Olivan, Vice President, Growth and Analytics, Facebook, Menlo Park, CA
- Shervin Pishevar, Co-Founder, SherpaGlobal, San Francisco, CA
- Navyn Salem, Founder and Executive Director, Edesia Inc., Providence, RI
- Nicholas Sellers, Vice President, Regulatory and Corporate Affairs, Alabama Power Company, Birmingham, AL
- Rebecca Taichman, Freelance Theater Director, New York, NY
- Dylan Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, Americas, Colliers International, Denver, CO
- Dolf van den Brink, President and CEO, Heineken USA, Inc., White Plains, NY
- Matt Wisdom, Chief Executive Officer, TurboSquid, New Orleans, LA