Starting today (November 4), Good Eggs New Orleans has launched their Thanksgiving marketplace so customers can pre-order all related items before the holiday in a few weeks.
- Oysters from Louisiana Gulf Oysters
- Vanilla Bean Bourbon Pecan Pie from Windowsill Pies
- Sweet Potato Mini Loaf, Girls Gone Vegan
- Pasture-raised Turkey, Iverstine Family Farms
- Mac & Cheese, Esses Foods
Another new feature of the Good Eggs platform is that now all deliveries are free. “You get the goodness of the farmers’ market (healthy, fresh food) without the hassle of the grocery store,” explains the company.
Good Eggs is also now partnering with foods banks around the country so shoppers have the optins to donate fresh produce to those in need. They are working with the SF-Marin Food Bank in San Francisco, City Harvest in New York, Second Harvest in New Orleans and Food Forward in Los Angeles.