Silicon Bayou News (SBN) has partnered with LookFar for the brand new “Idea Acceleration Spotlight” column, launching during New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW), the celebration of entrepreneurship in the Crescent City.
SBN will be conducting video interviews and posting corresponding articles throughout the week, highlight five startups that are participating in NOEW.
LookFar is an idea acceleration company. They partner with both startups and established businesses to execute game-changing ideas through our software development and business analysis expertise. The company wants to highlight #IdeaAcceleration in New Orleans businesses.
A new article will be released daily through the conclusion of NOEW on Friday evening (March 27).
Meet the spotlight companies below:
- Wedocracy – A collaborative social networking platform for planning and attending weddings.
- Magnolia Land Partners – Developing critical wetland restoration projects in Louisiana through the sale of mitigation credits.
- Pupular – A social networking app that helps dog owners connect and meet for playdates.
- Welcome to College – Provides online, mobile and in-person coaching programs to help improve the college campus visits.
- The Remedy Room – An IV Hydration Clinic offering intravenous fluids, vitamins and minerals.
On Thursday, join SBN and LookFar and the #LookFarLaunch party at The Chicory for a toast with LookFar founder Chris Reade and music on the rooftop. Space is limited to RSVP and arrive on time.
This coverage is brought to you by Peer Partners Interactive.