New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW) is the festival that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation, and advanced thinking in the Crescent City. The 7th annual event kicked off on March 20, with much of its regular scheduled programming, including NOEW Interactive, happening this week.
Here is the full schedule of events for Tuesday, March 24rd.
All events, unless otherwise noted, will take place at The Chicory on Fulton Street.
- 9:15am – 10:30am – The Social Startup: How to Use Social Media Before, During, and After Launch to Amplify Your Success
- 10:00am – 4:00pm – The Resource Alley, brought to you by Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (Fulton Street)
- 10:30am – 11:00pm – Sketch on a Napkin: Turning Ideas Into Reality, A Case Study
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – FEATURED SPEAKER: Gabie Boko
- 11:00am – 1:00pm – Demos in the LookFar Tent (The LookFar Tent at Manning’s, 519 Fulton St.)
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Calming the Chaos: How to Maintain Balance While Building Your Business
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Haters Gonna Hate: Branding, Marketing, and Addressing Good and Bad Reviews on Social Media
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm – Get Creatives: How Communication Design Builds Your Bottom Line
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm – 5 Important Areas of Focus Most Entrepreneurs Miss: Lessons Learned From Starting 52 Businesses in 52 Weeks
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Tech Speed Dating with LookFar (The LookFar Tent at Manning’s, 519 Fulton St.)
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Deals, Deals, Deals! Business Development for Startups: How to Close Deals and Secure Strategic Partnerships
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm – The Contrarian Entrepreneur: Cutting Against the Grain Yields the Juciest Career
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – KEYNOTE PANEL | Prepare to Get Punched in the Face: Your Entrepreneurial “Workout” Plan to Go the Distance (Featuring: Brian Bordainick, Andre Champagne, Patrick Comer, and Aaron Dirks; Moderated by Tim Williamson)
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm – Shredder Night: NOEW Edition, presented by Gillis, Ellis, & Baker
This coverage is brought to you by Peer Partners Interactive and LookFar.