New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW) is the festival that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation, and advanced thinking in the Crescent City. The 7th annual event kicked off on March 20, with much of its regular scheduled programming, including NOEW Interactive, happening this week.
All events, unless otherwise noted, will take place at The Chicory on Fulton Street.
- 9:30am – 10:30am – Using Cultural Cues to Propel Your Company
- 10:00am – 11:00am – The Entrepreneur and the First Amendment
- 10:00am – 11:00am – AR|PR Power Hour: Positioning Yourself as a Social Savvy Thought Leader During #NOEW2015 (Fulton Alley, 600 Fulton St.)
- 10:30am – 11:00am – Like it or Not, You’re a Tech Company: Insights on Business Strategy from GE Capital
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – FEATURED SPEAKER: Ross Kimbel
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Demos in the LookFar Tent (The LookFar Tent at Manning’s, 519 Fulton St.)
- 11:30am – 12:00pm – Making the Affordable Care Act Work for You and Your Business
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm – How She Did It: Tales of Female Entrepreneurs
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Web and Mobile Development for Startups
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – Create a Million Dollar Digital Presence with 1 Hour and $25
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm – What 80% of Startups Wish They’d Known About Branding
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Inclusive Innovation: A Showcase of New Orleans High-Growth Entrepreneurs of Color (The LookFar Tent at Manning’s, 519 Fulton St.)
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Focus On the User and All Else Will Follow
- 2:30 pm – 3:30pm – YOU’VE BEEN HACKED!! Now What?
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – KEYNOTE PANEL | The Future of New Orleans – Startup Style (Featuring: Matt Candler, Brent McCrossen, Juley Le, Sarah Mack, and Chef John Besh; Moderated by Jim Amoss)
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm – Happy Hour brought to you by Cox Business
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Cox Business and Inc.’s Get Started Pitch Competition