New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW) is the festival that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation, and advanced thinking in the Crescent City. The 7th annual event kicked off on March 20, with much of its regular scheduled programming, including NOEW Interactive, happening this week.
All events, unless otherwise noted, will take place at The Chicory on Fulton Street.
- 9:00am – 1:00pm – Energy Innovation and Entrepreneurship Summit with keynote by Charif Souki (now at Manning’s – 519 Fulton Street)
- 9:30am – 10:30am – Harnessing Your Power to Persuade
- 10:00am – 11:00am – NO/LA Venture and Angel Capital Stats: What the Numbers Say About Fundraising
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – FEATURED SPEAKER: John Biggs, East Coast Editor, TechCrunch
- 11:00am – 2:00pm – Meet the Bravehearts: A Collection of New Orleans’ Fastest Growing Companies (Fulton Alley, 600 Fulton Street)
- 11:30am – 12:00pm – Cover Your Assets: Asset Protection for the Small Business
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Speed Consulting with Rhonda Abrams
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm – National Media Panel | Can New Orleans Win the Talent Race?
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm – Ochsner/GE Healthcare Innovation Summit
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm – Valuation: How Potential Investors Size Up the Startup
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Create with Kickstarter (Fulton Alley, 600 Fulton St.)
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Take Your Pitch From Sucky to Successful: The Top 6 Pitch Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – KEYNOTE: Beth Comstock
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm – LookFar Launch Party