Akzium, Green Cloud Technologies, Cisco and VMware have teamed up to host a free luncheon for businesses in the community to discuss how having a disaster recovery or cloud infrastructure in plan can benefit business.
“DON’T PANIC: 11 Ways Cloud Computing Can Protect Your Business In A Disaster” will be held tomorrow, May 5th at the Sheraton in Metairie.
The event will include the following topics:
- Three Proven Hybrid Cloud Strategies (with Case Studies)
- The Two Key Secrets to Public Cloud Security
- Little Known Limitations Of The Top Cloud Hosting Providers (with work arounds)
- How To Get Rid of Tape Backup Once and For All
- Learn About The Foolproof 7-Step I.T. Business Continuity Plan
- The Three Free Tools That You Must Have When Disaster Strikes
About the hosts:
VMware virtualizes computing, from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices, to help our customers be more agile, responsive, and profitable.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Green Cloud Technologies provides cloud-based technology solutions to small and medium-sized businesses.
Akzium specializes in data protection solutions for business.