Originally launched in Atlanta, AR|PR is a public relations firm catering to tech clients that also has an office in New Orleans. The company has announced that in Q3, it has expanded its national client roster and tripled the size of its Atlanta headquarters.
The firm now occupies almost 2,000 square feet in The Biltmore, located in Atlanta’s Tech Square. Their New Orleans office is located in the well-known co-working space Launch Pad.
In October 2014, the firm announced the addition of 13 new technology accounts to its roster in just six months, meaning the company had grown its client base by 700%.
AR|PR welcomed new technology brands from all corners of the U.S. this quarter, including:
- Canara – Silicon Valley-based Canara is the trusted global leader in critical power analytics and data center management services for over 20 years.
- Hired – Starting with in-demand tech and sales roles, San Francisco-based Hired has built a marketplace that brings together highly qualified individuals with the companies who want to hire them.
- Siege Technologies – Based in Manchester, N.H, Siege is a provider of advanced cybersecurity products and services.
- Prevedere – With offices in Columbus, Ohio and Silicon Valley, Prevedere is powering smarter business decisions with unprecedented insights into the real factors that drive performance.
- StarMobile – Atlanta-based StarMobile is the leading codeless, cloud-based platform that delivers enterprise mobility faster, simpler and at a lower cost than any other solution, and was recently awarded a Gartner Cool Vendor designation.
- Ventiv Technology – A global company based in London with its U.S. headquarters in Chicago, Ventiv is the worldwide leader in technology that transforms how organizations manage risk, claims and safety.
AR|PR also added three new marketing team members, making their “army of awesome,” as founder Anna-Ruth Williams calls it, round out to 14 marketing professionals.