Envoc Named Best Place to Work in Baton Rouge

The Baton Rouge Business Report revealed the 2015 Best Places to Work in the state’s capital in the October 13 issue.

Design and software company Envoc ranked the Best Place to Work in the small to medium businesses category, a three spot jump from the 2014 rankings.

EnvocThe Baton Rouge Business Report survey and awards program was created last year to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Baton Rouge, benefiting its economy, its workforce and businesses.

Workplace policies, practices, and demographics are evaluated, weighing in at 25% of the evaluation process. The remaining 75% takes employee surveys into consideration, which includes company reviews about benefits, culture, management, facilities, and overall fun.

“With such a large percentage of the ranking placed on employee feedback, we believe this award is pretty special.” said Calvin Fabre, Envoc’s President and Founder. “Regardless of our success, we work hard to make sure each employee feels like they are part of our family here. We hope that feeling is passed along to our clients as well.”

The company is one of two technology companies on the list, ranking among IT services company Sparkhound.