Atlanta-based AR|PR is now the fastest growing technology public relations firm in the country. Last year, the firm was named the 2014 National Small Agency of the Year. Now AR|PR has announced its latest feat, the firm was named a finalist for 10 awards during Q4 2015.
AR|PR also has an office at the popular coworking space Launch Pad in New Orleans. The office was opened after noting the city as an emerging tech hub. Back when they expanded to New Orleans in 2013, the city had the 19th highest density of tech startups in the country, and IT jobs are up 28% in the market.
The three-year old agency earned a total of 16 client, employee and company awards.
“Celebrating success is a key pillar of our agency culture,” said founder and CEO Anna Ruth Williams. “It’s incredible to lead a team that delivers such transformative results with consistency. The awards and recognition are a testament to the value we strive so hard to bring to our clients each and every day.”
Find out about all of the awards below:
Q4 2015 Client Awards
- PRSA Georgia Phoenix Award: Media Relations – Consumer Products -Technology for Fitnet’s Apple Health Integration Launch. AR|PR on behalf of Fitnet.
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Marketing Awards, Best Integrated Marketing of the Year Finalist for AR|PR and Fitnet: Workout the 360o Approach at CES.
- PRSA Georgia Award of Excellence: Editorials / Op-Ed Columns for Securing Executive Visibility in a New Market. AR|PR on behalf of Bastille.
- PRSA Georgia Phoenix Award: Marketing Consumer Products Technology for #ShareResponsibly with KidsLink. AR|PR on behalf of KidsLink.
- PRSA Best of Phoenix Award Finalist: Marketing Consumer Products Technology for #ShareResponsibly with KidsLink. AR|PR on behalf of KidsLink.
Q4 2015 Employee Awards
- Vice President Blair Broussard received PRSA NOLA’s Individual Award of Excellence.
- Account Manager Caroline Cassidy was an Up & Coming Marketer of the Year finalist by TAG.
- Account Manager Colleen Pinto was a TAG #OneInAMillennial Award finalist in the professional services category
- Account Coordinator Madeline Elliot received an award of merit from PRSA NOLA for her work on the organization’s social media channels.
Q4 2015 Company Awards
- Bulldog Reporter Technology Agency of the Year Finalist.
To learn more about AR|PR’s current client roster, awards and services, visit arpr.co.