The Idea Village is a hub for entrepreneurship in New Orleans. In addition to producing New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW) each year, they also run various programming including an accelerator program called IDEAx.
IDEAx in a six month program designed for early-stage, high-growth startups in the New Orleans area that culminates at NOEW.
“Igniting homegrown talent is what we do best,” said John Payne, Chairman of the Board of The Idea Village, and CEO of Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, “and we continue to help as many companies as possible scale so that they can create quality jobs in our community.”
The latest entrepreneurs and startups to join the program include:
- AxoSim – Lowry Curley, PhD, Michael Moore, PhD, Ben Cappiello, Drew Mouton
- Brass City Shrub & Soda – Benton Bourgeois, Danielle Hammett, Matthew Gardner, Sarah Pearson
- Fanalysis – Ryan Redfearn
- Fetch – Leigh Isaacson, Casey Isaacson, Keith Isaacson
- Free Your Tea – Knud E. Berthelsen
- The French Library – Katrina Greer
- Lily Reign – Erica A. Day
- Navé – John McCann Jr.
- Pang Wangle – Jennifer John
- Pet Krewe – Allison Albert
- ProductMatchr – Andrew Ryan, Kevin Truong
- SunStop – Sean McCloskey
- Vizzit – Arthur Bart-Williams, Samuel Bart-Williams
- VR Arcade NOLA – David Denny, Devin Rega
“Our team is really energized to work with such a dynamic group of entrepreneurs at varying stages of development, and we look forward to having them join our network,” said Emily Egan, Director of Entrepreneur Services for The Idea Village.