“Since September, our cohort has been sharpening their skills to provide themselves and their clients with the best products, services, and results,” shared Fund 17. The cohort celebrated its graduation on December 1.
Fund 17 provided the cohort with professional growth opportunities, targeted business coaching, and bi-weekly educational workshops.
The program was facilitated by three locals from the business community: Lauren Siegel, managing director, trepwise; Alexander Bigbie, founder and executive director, Flyte; and Jeff Williams, financial specialist, Fund 17.
Fund 17’s 2021 cohort includes:
- Bayley Simmons – Pro Polished
- Bree Arnaud – Black Dawg Bark
- Tadasay Robinson – Bach Deluxe Travel
- Mandela Redmond – Crown Moldr Co.
- Nerissa Cole – Drink2Shrink NOLA
- Adrienne Harper – Work in Progress Solutions
- Cat Damaré – Chicory Productions
- Tiffany Watts – Oh! Sweet Lemon
Learn more at fund17.org/accelerator.