VILLAGEx is a mentor-driven accelerator program for technology-enabled startups in the New Orleans area. From January through May, the selected founders will be provided with connections and resources they need to scale their businesses rapidly.
The Idea Village said they received an unprecedented number of quality applications for this upcoming cohort, which will run in a hybrid format both virtually and in-person.
Meet the ventures selected for the VILLAGEx cohort:
- Brewsy – Brewsy provides an at home winemaking experience with an online community and social app with over 7,000 wine lovers.
- Claimly – Claimly is an insurance claims management platform for disaster recovery that provides consumers a user-friendly resource for getting a fair claim.
- Cluey Consumer – Cluey provides conscious consumers with brand impact information to better inform their spending decisions and provides alternative brands that are better aligned with their values.
- DAWn Audio – DAWn Audio is a platform that enables musical artists to co-create music using the production tools that they already know and love.
- Iconic Moments – Iconic Moments is the world’s first NFT marketplace that provides cultural institutions a new way of monetizing their valuable assets.
- Jamm Around – The Jamm Around app provides a social platform for artists to meet, collaborate, share, and find music services.
- KidKred – KidKred allows companies to create performance incentives for students and helps to relieve burnout for underserved educators.
- The Meetery – The Meetery is a dating app for in-person speed dating, allowing users to chat less and meet more.
- Muse Engine – Muse Engine creates injection 3D printing systems that combine the production quality and speed of injection molding with the versatility of 3D printing.
- MySportsDietician – MySportsDietitian makes the Eat2Win Nutrition App, which is a tech-enabled delivery model for licensed sports dietitian services for the active individual and athletes.
- Reimagine Fund – Reimagine Fund is creating technology to radically increase the accessibility of tax credit investment opportunities.
- WRSTBND – WRSTBND provides technology services such as ticketing, access control, and cashless payments for live entertainment events.
For more information, visit ideavillage.org/villagex.