The 10-week hybrid program is designed for entrepreneurs and potential startup founders to introduce them to the tools they need to bring an idea to life.
IDEAinstitute kicks off its weekly sessions on Wednesday, September 7 and will culminate at a pitch event in November.
The program schedule includes the following topics:
- Week 1 – Ideas With Legs
- Week 2 – Finding Your First Customer
- Week 3 – Opportunity Validation
- Week 4 – Designing Customer Journeys
- Week 5 – Modeling Your Business
- Week 6 – Positioning Your Solution
- Week 7 – Projecting Financials
- Week 8 – Pitching Your Startup
- Week 9 – Coach Week
- Week 10 – Pitch Practices + Pitch Night
Visit ideavillage.org/ideainstitute to learn more and apply.